- And that’s a wrap 2023! Christmas with IR Department
- This is what the ASX and investors expect for gender diversity on your board
- 5 key lessons any company can take away from our foundational ESG report
- What small caps can take away from Amazon’s move to write emissions data into its supplier standards
- How Australian small caps are likely to be impacted by the new ISSB sustainability disclosure standards
AdAlta's Sam Cobb on the company's unique antibody platform
Novogen's Dr James Garner explores the company's transformation
Innovations, with David Langford
Today on Swings and Roundabouts, David Langford, Managing Director and Chief Investment Analyst with Long Lake Research speaks with Jane Lowe about contrarian investing and the need for Australian companies to innovate or get left behind.
Market Report - with Matt Felsman
Introducing Swings and Roundabouts
Putting on your PM hat
Perspectives from the chair: An interview with David Gonski AC FAICDLife
What we look for in companies - Glennon Capital
If the CEO Behaves Badly, Then What?
We've all read about them - scandals and examples of inappropriate conduct where CEOs (or other senior company members) were involved. The question is, in a situation where the behaviour is inappropriate, but is not illegal, what is the right way to handle it? And what are the consequences of mismanagement?
Investing in IPOs
Lessons Learned from publishing on LinkedIn
Whether we like it or not, social media has become an area that listed companies need to know about. The fact is, even if you're not actively participating in social media, if you're a listed company, people are most likely talking about you in the social media space.
#livewirelive investor forum with industry greats
In June 2015, we managed to secure an invitation to an exclusive and entertaining investor forum, hosted by Livewire – a room packed with investors gathered to see industry experts engage in lively debate around topical investment themes.