- And that’s a wrap 2023! Christmas with IR Department
- This is what the ASX and investors expect for gender diversity on your board
- 5 key lessons any company can take away from our foundational ESG report
- What small caps can take away from Amazon’s move to write emissions data into its supplier standards
- How Australian small caps are likely to be impacted by the new ISSB sustainability disclosure standards
5 key lessons any company can take away from our foundational ESG report
We are pleased to announce the publication of IR Department’s foundational Environmental Social Governance (ESG) report.
The report provides a snapshot of our ESG performance and sets out the objectives of our ESG program to June 2024.
We produced the report off the back of the launch of our ESG practice earlier this year, to respond to the growing reporting needs of our micro and small cap clients. We know that ESG reporting can feel overwhelming, and confusing. We wanted to demonstrate a simple approach to producing high quality ESG information, and establishing a program with strong ties back to business objectives.
Here are 5 key take-aways for companies wanting to get started with their own reporting program: