- Surge in growth stocks lifts investor relations activity
- What will investors be looking out for this reporting period?
- The evolution of social media in crisis communications - Part Two: When the crisis hits
- The evolution of social media in crisis communications – Part One: Pre-crisis planning
- ASEAN Dengue Day: Island Pharmaceuticals Investor briefing video
The evolution of social media in crisis communications – Part One: Pre-crisis planning
In the world of issues and crisis management, today’s landscape is dramatically different to that of just a few years ago. Today we are living in a society of digitally enabled, always-on, constantly connected consumers with a multitude of smart devices at their fingertips.
Part 2: Ten steps to crisis management
This is the second article in a two-part series, written by our Communications Director, Cherie Hartley.
In part one, we covered the definition of a crisis and shared the example of a company which turned a looming crisis into an opportunity. Here in part two, we get into the nuts and bolts of how to effectively plan for a corporate crisis and how to prepare your team on how to respond effectively, before the need arises.
Part 1: Responding effectively in a time of crisis
This is the first article in a two-part series, authored by our Communications Director, Cherie Hartley. In part one, Cherie describes the definition of a crisis; key considerations in crisis comms and highlights one company that pivoted its strategic offering during the COVID-19 outbreak to turn a major potential revenue downturn into an opportunity.