- What will investors be looking out for this reporting period?
- The evolution of social media in crisis communications - Part Two: When the crisis hits
- The evolution of social media in crisis communications – Part One: Pre-crisis planning
- ASEAN Dengue Day: Island Pharmaceuticals Investor briefing video
- Are you ready for the 2022 Financial Year? What you need to know and trends to watch out for.
IR Department is proud to announce our partnership with the Australia New Zealand Leadership Forum (ANZLF) Trans-Tasman Innovation & Growth Awards.
The awards celebrate the innovation, growth and impact of some of Australia and New Zealand’s most exciting companies and aim to inspire emerging businesses looking for their next stage of growth.
We need your help!
Companies with a valuation of A$100m or less are invited to nominate themselves to participate in the awards. We are looking for companies that exhibit the following traits:
Collaboration: Your company can showcase an ability to work positively and in innovative ways across a diverse ecosystem.
Growth: Your company can share a growth story that includes impressive business results and lessons learnt.
Talent: Your company have a creative approach to growing, sourcing and developing your people. You place a strong emphasis on well-being and team culture.
Funding Approach: Your company can share a unique way of sourcing funding from organisations in the private and public sector
If this sounds like your business, we strongly recommend you to apply by next Thursday, 11 July 2019. The prize package on offer can be game-changing!
For more infomation about the awards, watch this video: