- What will investors be looking out for this reporting period?
- The evolution of social media in crisis communications - Part Two: When the crisis hits
- The evolution of social media in crisis communications – Part One: Pre-crisis planning
- ASEAN Dengue Day: Island Pharmaceuticals Investor briefing video
- Are you ready for the 2022 Financial Year? What you need to know and trends to watch out for.
Imagine a future where the whole world has access to electricity 24 / 7? If we have electricity, we can use it to purify water, to help with food production, power basic fundamentals, and... to learn.
Cue the liquid metal battery.
IR Department was delighted to work with MIT Professor, Don Sadoway when he was in Sydney recently to discuss commercialisation of the technology, along with Australian company, the Liquid Metal Battery Research Corporation.
Check out Prof Sadoway discussing how this technology could genuinely change the future: