- What will investors be looking out for this reporting period?
- The evolution of social media in crisis communications - Part Two: When the crisis hits
- The evolution of social media in crisis communications – Part One: Pre-crisis planning
- ASEAN Dengue Day: Island Pharmaceuticals Investor briefing video
- Are you ready for the 2022 Financial Year? What you need to know and trends to watch out for.
Whether we like it or not, social media has become an area that listed companies need to know about. The fact is, even if you're not actively participating in social media, if you're a listed company, people are most likely talking about you in the social media space.
Recently we came across this article by Mark Amtower through LinkedIn Pulse. Mark has written a neat summary of his knowledge gained through posting for 24 months and 83 posts on LinkedIn.
If you're thinking about getting more active on social media, have a read. For CEO's and Board members, LinkedIn Pulse is a great way of showcasing your experience on thought leadership topics. If you're unsure how to get started and would like to have a chat about your company's social media, get in touch.