- What will investors be looking out for this reporting period?
- The evolution of social media in crisis communications - Part Two: When the crisis hits
- The evolution of social media in crisis communications – Part One: Pre-crisis planning
- ASEAN Dengue Day: Island Pharmaceuticals Investor briefing video
- Are you ready for the 2022 Financial Year? What you need to know and trends to watch out for.
Elementum Advisory Principal Philippa Lewis works predominantly with emerging Australian companies to build an investor-ready business.
In this interview with Health Invest TV, Phillipa talks to IR Department Managing Director Jane Lowe about effective business models, the traps she frequently sees young companies falling into, and the exciting start-ups she's working with right now.
"Capital has a DNA, not all capital is the same," Phillipa says. "If you take the wrong capital in, you will have to take some pain."
About IR Department
Established in 2007, Investor Relations Department Pty Ltd (IR Department) is an independent corporate and financial communications agency, known for delivering outstanding results for clients.
Our experienced consultants understand the importance of matching business objectives with communications campaigns. We translate complex data and messaging into understandable investor communications that form the backbone of successful investor engagement strategies, and support appropriate valuations.
We provide expert consulting services across the areas of investor relations, public relations, marketing and communications. We like to do what we say we’re going to do – delivering to brief and reporting to clients as we go, so our clients aren’t left guessing about what we’re doing, and they can measure our collective success along the way.
For more information or to contact us, please visit www.irdepartment.com.au.