- What will investors be looking out for this reporting period?
- The evolution of social media in crisis communications - Part Two: When the crisis hits
- The evolution of social media in crisis communications – Part One: Pre-crisis planning
- ASEAN Dengue Day: Island Pharmaceuticals Investor briefing video
- Are you ready for the 2022 Financial Year? What you need to know and trends to watch out for.
Fave Christmas tradition:
This little tradition comes from my father’s side of the family which is… MINCE PIES!! My dad used to bake these with his mother in the winter months in England and they would keep their bellies warm before/during/after Christmas dinner or any other time they could sneak one out of the oven. Now during the silly season my two siblings, my father and I have a mince pie bake off every year which means we are never short of mince pies however always short on space for any other food. Of course, this tradition is never complete without t
he brandy butter which is 3 parts brandy, 2 parts butter and 1-part icing sugar – great for the waist line 😉
During Christmas I never leave the house without:
My beach bag! You never know when a spontaneous beach trip is coming your way and you always want to be prepared for when that comes along. A few things I keep in my beach bag is sunscreen (for obvious reasons, let’s be safe people), a bikini, shades, headphones and a water bottle. Sounds basic but it definitely beats having to re-buy all of those items at pumped up Bondi Prices.
Christmas Playlist – literally anything “Christmas” on Spotify:
I am an absolute sucker for Christmas carols as it’s the only time of the year you can pump these songs with no shame. Nothing goes past ye’ old Mariah Carey Classic “All I want for Christmas is you” or anything from Michael Bublé; as long as you have those two guys on your playlist you are good to go.