- What will investors be looking out for this reporting period?
- The evolution of social media in crisis communications - Part Two: When the crisis hits
- The evolution of social media in crisis communications – Part One: Pre-crisis planning
- ASEAN Dengue Day: Island Pharmaceuticals Investor briefing video
- Are you ready for the 2022 Financial Year? What you need to know and trends to watch out for.
The annual Bioshares Biotech Summit – a leading life sciences investment conference – was held in Queenstown, New Zealand on Friday, July 26 to Saturday, July 27.
Since 2014, the Peasant’s Dinner has been held on the opening night of the Summit. The dinner is an opportunity to acknowledge some of the community's rock stars through the annual Red Hat Awards, which recognise significant contributions to the growth of the sector.
We would like to congratulate our very own Managing Director, Jane Lowe, for winning the Hall of Fame Red Hat Award this year – a terrific achievement which acknowledges her many years of hard and very valued work in the biotech and medtech sectors. Congratulations Jane on a very well-deserved win!
For more information on the Peasant’s Dinner and this year’s other winners, read this blog piece by NDF Research Analyst, Stuart Roberts: http://www.ndfresearch.com/2019-red-hat-award-winners.html