- What will investors be looking out for this reporting period?
- The evolution of social media in crisis communications - Part Two: When the crisis hits
- The evolution of social media in crisis communications – Part One: Pre-crisis planning
- ASEAN Dengue Day: Island Pharmaceuticals Investor briefing video
- Are you ready for the 2022 Financial Year? What you need to know and trends to watch out for.
We've all read about them - scandals and examples of inappropriate conduct where CEOs (or other senior company members) were involved. The question is, in a situation where the behaviour is inappropriate, but is not illegal, what is the right way to handle it? And what are the consequences of mismanagement?
This piece from Cyberalert covers Stanford University's report “Scoundrels in the C-Suite” which analyses 38 examples of CEOs who committed unethical and controversial actions between 2000 and 2015. It also reviews the media coverage generated and provides thoughts on communications in an issues management situation.
We recommend the Stanford report for those within positions of responsibility in listed companies.