- What will investors be looking out for this reporting period?
- The evolution of social media in crisis communications - Part Two: When the crisis hits
- The evolution of social media in crisis communications – Part One: Pre-crisis planning
- ASEAN Dengue Day: Island Pharmaceuticals Investor briefing video
- Are you ready for the 2022 Financial Year? What you need to know and trends to watch out for.
Three takeaways from the 2021 AIRA conference
The Australasian Investor Relations Association's (AIRA) annual conference is a great place to hear new ideas, exchange views, and reconnect with colleagues.
IR Department's Account Director, Juliana Roadley, attended this year’s conference in person. Here are her three clear takeaways:
Earned vs Bought media: Is it worth paying for a headline?
A media landscape dominated by digital is characterised by a lot of space, a lot of noise, and a lot of competition for air time. It’s tempting to consider paying for a headline… but is the cost worth it? We share our experience.
No-Nonsense Guide to Building a Social Media Strategy
We came across this insightful piece by IRM that covers the social media strategy must haves.
The "No-Nonsense Guide to Building a Social Media Strategy" covers defining your social media goals and it's audience and how to engage so your strategy is doing more than just making noise.