- Surge in growth stocks lifts investor relations activity
- What will investors be looking out for this reporting period?
- The evolution of social media in crisis communications - Part Two: When the crisis hits
- The evolution of social media in crisis communications – Part One: Pre-crisis planning
- ASEAN Dengue Day: Island Pharmaceuticals Investor briefing video
Meet the woman who changed the course of television history: Kay Koplovitz
In the latest in our series on female leaders, IR Department Account Director Gabriella Hold sat down with leading US entrepreneur, Kay Koplovitz. Kay is the first woman ever to head a television network as the founder and former CEO of USA Networks. Kay also created the business model for cable networks by introducing the concept of two revenue streams: licensing and advertising. Since 2000, she has been the Chairman of Springboard Enterprises: a non-profit organisation that fosters venture capital investments in women-led high growth companies. In this interview, Kay spoke about her experiences as a cable network pioneer and her advice for female and male entrepreneurs.