- ASEAN Dengue Day: Island Pharmaceuticals Investor briefing video
- Are you ready for the 2022 Financial Year? What you need to know and trends to watch out for.
- Three takeaways from the 2021 AIRA conference
- Earned vs Bought media: Is it worth paying for a headline?
- No-Nonsense Guide to Building a Social Media Strategy
Meet the woman who changed the course of television history: Kay Koplovitz
In the latest in our series on female leaders, IR Department Account Director Gabriella Hold sat down with leading US entrepreneur, Kay Koplovitz. Kay is the first woman ever to head a television network as the founder and former CEO of USA Networks. Kay also created the business model for cable networks by introducing the concept of two revenue streams: licensing and advertising. Since 2000, she has been the Chairman of Springboard Enterprises: a non-profit organisation that fosters venture capital investments in women-led high growth companies. In this interview, Kay spoke about her experiences as a cable network pioneer and her advice for female and male entrepreneurs.