- What will investors be looking out for this reporting period?
- The evolution of social media in crisis communications - Part Two: When the crisis hits
- The evolution of social media in crisis communications – Part One: Pre-crisis planning
- ASEAN Dengue Day: Island Pharmaceuticals Investor briefing video
- Are you ready for the 2022 Financial Year? What you need to know and trends to watch out for.
On 14 October 2020, Oventus CEO, Dr Chris Hart, presented at IR Department’s virtual investor conference, IRD Invest, an event designed to bring investors directly to the CEOs of emerging ASX listed companies.
Oventus is a Brisbane-based medical device company that is commercialising a unique treatment platform for obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) and snoring. The company has a collaborative sleep physician/dental strategy that streamlines patients’ access to treatment.
In the presentation, Dr Chris Hart discusses:
- How Oventus’ unique Lab in Lab model brings more patients into care by enabling dentists to take oral scans of patients mouths within a sleep facility
- How the introduction of telehealth, following the onset of COVID-19 has increased efficiencies, reduced lead time to treatment / revenues while increasing conversion rates
- Oventus’ strategic focus in FY21: the relaunch of existing and launch of new Lab in Lab sites, along with an expansion of the telehealth / homecare models while maximising devices sales from all sites
- Oventus’ building revenue trajectory as the technology and business model is increasingly adopted
For the full presentation click here.