- What will investors be looking out for this reporting period?
- The evolution of social media in crisis communications - Part Two: When the crisis hits
- The evolution of social media in crisis communications – Part One: Pre-crisis planning
- ASEAN Dengue Day: Island Pharmaceuticals Investor briefing video
- Are you ready for the 2022 Financial Year? What you need to know and trends to watch out for.
Today on Swings and Roundabouts, Patricia Doyle, Client Advisor at Morgans speaks with Jane Lowe and Will Canty about Initial Public Offerings – or IPOs.
Key topics covered include:
A look at the overall health of the market and the forces affecting it
Ways in which investors can assess the attractiveness of each IPO before committing to an investment decision
A selection of recent IPOs that have performed well, versus one that hasn’t
Tips on the best way to stay across the breadth of new floats coming onto the market
Contact Patricia Doyle for a discussion of your specific financial needs via:
Phone: +61 2 9373 4416
About Swings and Roundabouts
Launched in 2016, Swings and Roundabouts is an internet channel which features short interviews with analysts, brokers, fund managers, entrepreneurs, philanthropists and general raconteurs.
Tune in regularly via Boardroom.Media
For more information or to suggest an interview topic, please contact:
Jane Lowe, IR Department, via: firstname.lastname@example.org or
Will Canty, Boardroom.Media, via: email@example.com
Listeners should note that the info discussed is general in nature and does not constitute financial advice. It does not take into consideration any specific needs, situations or objectives. Before making any financial decisions you should make sure you are comfortable that the strategy suits your needs and objectives, and your risk profile. If necessary, you should seek professional advice.