- Are you ready for the 2022 Financial Year? What you need to know and trends to watch out for.
- Three takeaways from the 2021 AIRA conference
- Earned vs Bought media: Is it worth paying for a headline?
- No-Nonsense Guide to Building a Social Media Strategy
- International Women's Day 2021 #GenerationEquality
Three takeaways from the 2021 AIRA conference
The Australasian Investor Relations Association's (AIRA) annual conference is a great place to hear new ideas, exchange views, and reconnect with colleagues.
IR Department's Account Director, Juliana Roadley, attended this year’s conference in person. Here are her three clear takeaways:
Earned vs Bought media: Is it worth paying for a headline?
A media landscape dominated by digital is characterised by a lot of space, a lot of noise, and a lot of competition for air time. It’s tempting to consider paying for a headline… but is the cost worth it? We share our experience.
No-Nonsense Guide to Building a Social Media Strategy
We came across this insightful piece by IRM that covers the social media strategy must haves.
The "No-Nonsense Guide to Building a Social Media Strategy" covers defining your social media goals and it's audience and how to engage so your strategy is doing more than just making noise.