- ASEAN Dengue Day: Island Pharmaceuticals Investor briefing video
- Are you ready for the 2022 Financial Year? What you need to know and trends to watch out for.
- Three takeaways from the 2021 AIRA conference
- Earned vs Bought media: Is it worth paying for a headline?
- No-Nonsense Guide to Building a Social Media Strategy
Should small and microcap companies be using social media?
When used appropriately, social media can be an important communication channel for every business, and small caps are no exception.
We find that only a handful of our clients are still resistant to using social media; most conversations are centred around which platforms they should be on and how they could be better using them.