- Are you ready for the 2022 Financial Year? What you need to know and trends to watch out for.
- Three takeaways from the 2021 AIRA conference
- Earned vs Bought media: Is it worth paying for a headline?
- No-Nonsense Guide to Building a Social Media Strategy
- International Women's Day 2021 #GenerationEquality
What is a quarterly report and why you, as an investor, should read it
What is a quarterly report? Why do some companies produce a quarterly report and not others? How should investors interpret a quarterly report?
IR Department’s Investor Relations Specialist Glen Zurcher sat down with Tom Piotrowski recently to discuss quarterly reporting – technically referred to as an Appendix 4C / Appendix 5B - as part of the CommSec Executive Series.