- What will investors be looking out for this reporting period?
- The evolution of social media in crisis communications - Part Two: When the crisis hits
- The evolution of social media in crisis communications – Part One: Pre-crisis planning
- ASEAN Dengue Day: Island Pharmaceuticals Investor briefing video
- Are you ready for the 2022 Financial Year? What you need to know and trends to watch out for.
What is a quarterly report and why you, as an investor, should read it
What is a quarterly report? Why do some companies produce a quarterly report and not others? How should investors interpret a quarterly report?
IR Department’s Investor Relations Specialist Glen Zurcher sat down with Tom Piotrowski recently to discuss quarterly reporting – technically referred to as an Appendix 4C / Appendix 5B - as part of the CommSec Executive Series.