- Celebrating the winners in the inaugural ANZLF Trans-Tasman Innovation and Growth Awards
- Making the best of every investor presentation – part two
- IR Department’s Jane Lowe honoured at Bioshares Red Hat Awards
- Making the best of every investor presentation – part one
- Proudly partnering with ANZLF to foster innovation
What is a quarterly report and why you, as an investor, should read it
What is a quarterly report? Why do some companies produce a quarterly report and not others? How should investors interpret a quarterly report?
IR Department’s Investor Relations Specialist Glen Zurcher sat down with Tom Piotrowski recently to discuss quarterly reporting – technically referred to as an Appendix 4C / Appendix 5B - as part of the CommSec Executive Series.