- Celebrating the winners in the inaugural ANZLF Trans-Tasman Innovation and Growth Awards
- Making the best of every investor presentation – part two
- IR Department’s Jane Lowe honoured at Bioshares Red Hat Awards
- Making the best of every investor presentation – part one
- Proudly partnering with ANZLF to foster innovation
3 key things an analyst looks at when researching a small company
There is a reason ‘small cap’ specialists are engaged to invest in small cap stocks - there are some key areas of focus for small stock investing that are often taken for granted in large cap investing.
IR Department senior consultant John Burgess has almost 20 years’ experience as an analyst across a range of sectors and companies. John explores three key focus areas of analysis that differ between small and large cap stocks. If you're a small company, it pays to bear these in mind when undertaking investor relations.