- ASEAN Dengue Day: Island Pharmaceuticals Investor briefing video
- Are you ready for the 2022 Financial Year? What you need to know and trends to watch out for.
- Three takeaways from the 2021 AIRA conference
- Earned vs Bought media: Is it worth paying for a headline?
- No-Nonsense Guide to Building a Social Media Strategy
3 key things an analyst looks at when researching a small company
There is a reason ‘small cap’ specialists are engaged to invest in small cap stocks - there are some key areas of focus for small stock investing that are often taken for granted in large cap investing.
IR Department senior consultant John Burgess has almost 20 years’ experience as an analyst across a range of sectors and companies. John explores three key focus areas of analysis that differ between small and large cap stocks. If you're a small company, it pays to bear these in mind when undertaking investor relations.