- Celebrating the winners in the inaugural ANZLF Trans-Tasman Innovation and Growth Awards
- Making the best of every investor presentation – part two
- IR Department’s Jane Lowe honoured at Bioshares Red Hat Awards
- Making the best of every investor presentation – part one
- Proudly partnering with ANZLF to foster innovation
What we look for in companies - Glennon Capital
If the CEO Behaves Badly, Then What?
We've all read about them - scandals and examples of inappropriate conduct where CEOs (or other senior company members) were involved. The question is, in a situation where the behaviour is inappropriate, but is not illegal, what is the right way to handle it? And what are the consequences of mismanagement?