- And that’s a wrap 2023! Christmas with IR Department
- This is what the ASX and investors expect for gender diversity on your board
- 5 key lessons any company can take away from our foundational ESG report
- What small caps can take away from Amazon’s move to write emissions data into its supplier standards
- How Australian small caps are likely to be impacted by the new ISSB sustainability disclosure standards
Recently Eilis took some time out to chat with our Communications Director, Cherie Hartley about International Women’s Day, her experiences and perspectives around this year’s theme, “Embracing Equity”.
Through their discussion, the theme shines through, with Eilis talking about the importance of identifying people that bring the best out in your business, regardless of their gender, race or age.
Three outstanding moments from the interview include:
- Eilis’ most important achievement of her career to date:
Her patients and making a difference to their lives through the medicines she helped bring to market, after jumping all the regulatory and commercial hurdles.
- The best piece of advice that Eilis offers to women is :
- Network to meet people and gain introductions
- Learn from listening to others’ stories
- Force yourself to find a mentor
- The best Boards Eilis has seen are not ones meeting gender diversity criteria. They are Boards that leverage where people come from, their cultural background, experience and expertise that they bring, enabling solution focused decision-making, to drive that business forward.
CLICK HERE or play the video below to watch.