- And that’s a wrap 2023! Christmas with IR Department
- This is what the ASX and investors expect for gender diversity on your board
- 5 key lessons any company can take away from our foundational ESG report
- What small caps can take away from Amazon’s move to write emissions data into its supplier standards
- How Australian small caps are likely to be impacted by the new ISSB sustainability disclosure standards
BioSpectrum Asia recently published an article titled “23 Life Sciences trends to watch in 2023”, where a range of industry experts provided their predictions.
For 2023, IR Department’s Managing Director, Jane Lowe predicts that:
“I would expect to see life science companies that have been holding off on public market secondary raises come out of the woodwork to shore up their balance sheets. It feels like the market is starting to become more receptive to these raises, while the IPO market remains soft.” (Number 14. The booming of emerging companies).
To read the full article, CLICK HERE