- ASEAN Dengue Day: Island Pharmaceuticals Investor briefing video
- Are you ready for the 2022 Financial Year? What you need to know and trends to watch out for.
- Three takeaways from the 2021 AIRA conference
- Earned vs Bought media: Is it worth paying for a headline?
- No-Nonsense Guide to Building a Social Media Strategy
On 14 October 2020, Tesserent CEO, Julian Challingsworth presented at IR Department’s virtual investor conference, IRD Invest, an event designed to bring investors directly to the CEOs of emerging ASX listed companies.
Tesserent provides full service, enterprise-grade Cyber Security and networking solutions targeted at midmarket, enterprise and government customers across Australia. The Company’s Cyber 360 strategy delivers integrated solutions covering identification, protection and 24/7 monitoring against Cyber Security threats.
In the presentation, Julian Challingsworth discusses:
- Recent acquisitions to strengthen their offering
- The origins of Tesserent: From little town company to #1 ASX listed cyber security company
- Where the organisation is going over the next couple of years
- How Tesserent discovered the gap in the market and filled it with their cyber security end to end services: the ability to work with organisations and their risks and build them a road map to defend their organisation
- How to ensure that modern corporations maintain security in the modern world: working from home, cloud-based documents.
- 5g and what that means for the future of cyber security
For the full presentation click here.