- What will investors be looking out for this reporting period?
- The evolution of social media in crisis communications - Part Two: When the crisis hits
- The evolution of social media in crisis communications – Part One: Pre-crisis planning
- ASEAN Dengue Day: Island Pharmaceuticals Investor briefing video
- Are you ready for the 2022 Financial Year? What you need to know and trends to watch out for.
IRDs top Christmas picks - Part 4: Ilona Marchetta
IRD's top Christmas picks - Part 3: Lauren Byrne
Fave Christmas tradition:
This little tradition comes from my father’s side of the family which is… MINCE PIES!! My dad used to bake these with his mother in the winter months in England and they would keep their bellies warm before/during/after Christmas dinner or any other time they could sneak one out of the oven. Now during the silly season my two siblings, my father and I have a mince pie bake off every year which means we are never short of mince pies however always short on space for any other food. Of course, this tradition is never complete without t
IRD's top Christmas picks - Part 2: Cherie Hartley
Best holiday movie: Love Actually
Without a doubt one of the best Christmas classics of all time and guaranteed to get you into the holiday spirit. It’s a favourite tradition of mine to watch this every year, and somehow it always manages to bring a tear and a smile simultaneously! Christmas cheer and cheesiness all mixed into one.
IRD's top Christmas picks - Part 1: Jane Lowe.
Our present to you
We have had an outstanding year at IR Department. We’ve worked with fantastic clients, we’ve had loads of new opportunities and have witnessed some great successes – from IPOs to rising share prices, to successful capital raises and media/comms outcomes. It’s been pretty good all-round.